A Saturday club for rural children within one hour walk of Ambohidrabiby village. Its mission is: ‘Preserving Madagascar’s Cultural and Environmental Heritage with the Children of Today for the Children of Tomorrow’.
This project supports Vulnerable Women and Children
Approximately 30-60 children take part weekly in extra-curricular activities to support their studies and learn more about conservation and Malagasy culture.
• English language lessons, home-work support classes, library time.
• Traditional music and dance lessons and performances,
• Conservation lessons, tree planting activities and nature-discovery field trips
• Solar power to power a laptop and film projections, increased learning resources inc books and ebooks
• Children attending will receive a snack.
• Renovations – Glazed windows with protection grills & stronger door.
• Staff training
• Improved toilets and access to water & Hygiene education.
Latest News and Appeals
Akany Hasina Newsletter
Would you like to sponsor a child, make a regular giving or perhaps donate then click here.